Jeff 胡恩 is a firm shareholder focusing his practice in the areas of litigation, community association law, 保险辩护, business legal services, 以及政府法律.
在他的实践中, he represents clients frequently in federal and state courts throughout Hampton Roads, as well as arbitration proceedings, mediations and administrative hearings. His clients include individuals, small and large companies and municipalities and government entities. He has defended numerous cases for insurance companies, businesses and municipalities in all manners of casualty claims, from property damage to catastrophic injuries.
Jeff has extensive experience representing community associations, 开发人员, businesses and individual property owners in the interpretation, negotiation and formation of contracts, 管理协议, 租赁, title and boundary disputes and zoning issues.
In 2001, Jeff served as Law Clerk to the Honorable J.M.H. 威利斯,小. of the Court of Appeals of Virginia. He also served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard S. Bray of the Court of Appeals of Virginia in 2002.
- American Bar Association
- 弗吉尼亚海滩 Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
- Southeastern Virginia Chapter of the 社区协会 Institute (SEVA-CAI)
- AV® Rated, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Virginia's Legal Elite, Civil 诉讼, 2020 - 2022
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, Civil Law 诉讼, 2016-2023
- Best Lawyers in America, 社区协会 Law, 2023
- Leaders in the Law, 2023
- National Trial Advocacy College, Trial Advocacy Institute, University of Virginia, 2004
- LEAD Hampton Roads Graduate, 2013
- 弗吉尼亚海滩 Division of Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, Tustee